About the job
Prokentide Biotechnology is a fast-growing biotechnology firm that focuses on developing high quality bio-active peptide consumer healthcare products to improve individuals’ health and quality of life across different stages of life.
While our business is continuously growing and expanding, we are currently looking for a high caliber talent to join our sales & marketing team in the position of Marketing Associate.
- Assist in planning, executing, and optimising sales and marketing campaigns to support business growth
- Conduct market and customer analysis to enhance our brand and message fit and go-to-market strategy
- Track, analyse and report performance of all campaigns, and suggest means and strategies to improve sales and marketing performance
- Support website maintenance work including product and promotion updates, announcements, UX & UI design etc.
- Regular monitoring and reporting of corporate social media performance and issues
- Manage the website SEO enhancement project
- Work closely with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution of marketing initiatives
- Support any ad hoc project assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in marketing
- Experience in operations of social media and digital marketing execution is highly preferable
- Creative in sales and marketing communication tactics
- Result-oriented, detail-minded, and possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organised, ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver on deadline
- Hands-on technical skills on Photoshop, Illustrators, Video making or HTML5 would be an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese & Mandarin
To Applicants: please send your Cover Letter and Resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application with missing information will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 12 months.