Key Account Manager
About the job
Prokentide Biotechnology is a fast-growing biotechnology firm that focuses on developing high quality bio-active peptide consumer healthcare products to improve individuals’ health and quality of life across different stages of life.
While our business is continuously growing and expanding, we are currently looking for an experienced talent to join our sales & marketing team in the position of Key Account Manager.
- Build and lead sales team to achieve product sales, volume and profitability targets
- Develop and execute sales strategy in line with company’s business objectives
- Identify, segment and engage potential customer groups
- Expand and enhance sales channels (including both online and offline distribution)
- Manage ongoing client relationships to ensure sustainable revenue growth
- Respond to customer requests and enquiries in a timely manner
- Prepare and present regular sales performance reports to management
- Collaborate with our marketing team on product launches, promotion campaigns and customer engagements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years' sales experience in related industries (Healthcare, F&B and FMCG)
- Excellent written and verbal communications and strong direct to customer selling skills
- Proficiency in MS Office application - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Fluency in both written and spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Self-motivated, well-organised and proactive
- Interest in science, nutrition and fitness would be advantageous
To Applicants: please send your Cover Letter and Resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com. Application with missing information will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 12 months.