Associate, Research & Development
About the job
Prokentide Biotechnology is a fast-growing biotechnology firm that focuses on developing high quality bio-active peptide consumer healthcare products to improve individuals’ health and quality of life across different stages of life.
While our business is continuously growing and expanding, we are currently looking for an experienced talent to join our Research & Development (R&D) team in the position of Associate.
- Coordinate product development projects of new health supplements, for instance, formulation design, ingredient research, production setup & monitoring, etc.
- Conduct literature and market trend research such as overviews of disease management, latest research findings, competitor landscape, etc.
- Develop educational materials on health, food and science that are on target per client needs and company’s directions
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as Marketing and Sales teams in market research and new product launch
- Liaise with CRO institutions on the project progress and results
- Master's degree or above in Biological Sciences, Organic Chemistry, Immunology or medical-related disciplines, with at least 3 years work experience in healthcare/research industry
- Excellent written and verbal communications in science
- Self-motivated, well-organised and proactive
- Proficiency in MS Office application - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and key software applications relevant to literature research (e.g., EndNote, literature search indices, journal databases, BLAST, etc.)
- Fluency in both written and spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
To Applicants: please send your Cover Letter and Resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application with missing information will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after 12 months.